2.3

I ordered a coat in what was described a size UK18

When it arrived (a month later) I was so excited when I opened it. I loved the fabric and the cut of the coat

Unfortunately for me when I put it on it was more like a size UK14. I have been a size 18 for as long as I can remember and I know this certainly no where near an 18. I looked at the tag and seen it read size 1x

I went to the website to double check as I was doubting myself but it was correct, the coat was advertised as a 18. I looked further for a size chart so I could be sure I didn't miss anything. as the coat cost almost £100 I was very upset I couldn't wear it.

So... this is where it got really cold.

I emailed 'Sharon' at Queen of Holloway and told her my story. At least a week later I did recieve a reply. To cut a very long story short she argued with me that the coat was as described and attached a random size chart to the email. This size chart is not available on the website and when I tried to explain this and how I really wanted the coat exchanged she told me I would have to ship the coat back to China at my own expense and would not be entitled to a refund????

I'm sorry.... WHAT???

I replied with what I can only describe as 'heavy worded' and guess what... I never heard from her again!!!

To make matters worse, there was no receipt inside the package and the coat did not have a label.. so for all I know it is not even new.

I would appreciate if anyone has any information on how I can sort this out.. I feel ripped off and I am not the kind of person to let this slide!!

Mary

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $100. This person is overall dissatisfied with Queen Of Holloway. The most disappointing about coat at Queen Of Holloway was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Queen Of Holloway.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Queen Of Holloway to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Queen Of Holloway?

Comments